COMMERCIAL OFFICE CLEANING SERVICES CLAYTON | OFFICE CLEANERS CLAYTON
OFFICE CLEANERS AND CLEANING COMPANY IN CLAYTON DO THEIR JOB TO MAKE YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS LOOK GOOD!
Office cleaners in Clayton do clean all types of commercial premises,offices large and small,medical centres,Schools, gymnasiums, kindergartens ,Child Care centre, restaurant, church, cinemas and End of lease cleaning throughout Clayton.Clayton is a suburb in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 18 km south-east of Melbourne's central business district. Its local government area is the City of Monash. Compaq Cleaning has been in the cleaning industry for over ten decades. We have been trustworthy always to our customers in Clayton. In addition to our credibility, we have distinguished our services through commercial cleaning customisations and tailor-made to specifically suit your workspace in Clayton. We take the time to learn and understand our client’s business model. This assists us to better serve towards a unique office cleaning service that suits your business’s requirements. With our office cleaning team on your side, you’ll have a peace of mind knowing that your Clayton commercial office space is well looked after.
Reliable Office Cleaning company in Clayton
Our Clayton team of cleaners are highly experienced. Most of them have been taking cleaning jobs for more than 10 years. Through the years, they’ve overcome various cleaning challenges in different industrial places. So, cleaning your property in Clayton wouldn’t really be an issue.
We do cleaning with the help of our advanced equipment. They’ve passed safety tests and are environment-friendly as well. That means you don’t need to worry about our cleaning processes. We’ll give your property safe cleaning and save you precious time.Since you get to decide on the scope of our services, we guarantee that our staff’s commitment doesn’t waver on smaller, short-term projects. We provide reliable cleaning services regardless of the schedule or frequency, the extent of the service and the term of the agreement.
Our Clayton cleaning rates start from just the minimum price $60 per visit – A great place to start for you and your office.Over 10 years of commercial office cleaning experience in Clayton – We’ll keep your business immaculate, which for you means increased revenue and productivity.
Why Choose our commercial office Cleaning company in Clayton?
- We are a local office Cleaning Company in Clayton providing High Quality Cleaning & Affordable Price.
- Our office company can provide flexible working hours so there is no disruption to your business.
- All Clayton office cleaners receive ongoing training as well as supervisors performing regular quality checks to guarantee you receive a quality service.
- Clayton office cleaners are covered by comprehensive Public Liability Insurance and all our work is 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed.
- Our Clayton office cleaners use only environmentally friendly products and equipment.
- Competitive Cleaning prices for Clayton area.
- No lock in contracts or hidden fees.
- Our office cleaners in Clayton follow a strict colour coding system to minimise the spread of germs and increase hygiene in your office.
- All managers and our Clayton cleaning staff hold a current police check.
If you have understood the difference a professional commercial office cleaner brings to the table when a professional commercial cleaning or office cleaning is carried out in Clayton, VIC you will now never ever shift away from the thought of engaging only professional cleaners for regular commercial cleaning services.
All you need to do to get started is to request an obligation- and cost-free quote, telling us a bit more about your Oakleigh location and cleaning needs.Because we’re open 24 hours a day, seven days week, your quote request and any queries are answered promptly.
CLAYTON OFFICE CLEANING SEVRVICES - FAQ-:
- What Commercial cleaning services do you offer in Clayton?-:Compaq cleaning Clayton offers a wide selection of cleaning services you can choose from. We mainly offer routine office cleaning. Furthermore we offer carpet steam cleaning, internal-external window cleaning, gym cleaning, childcare cleaning, medical centre cleaning, school cleaning and the list goes on.
- How much does it cost for commercial office cleaning in Clayton?-:The cost will depend on a few factors. Such as how many hours we spend on cleaning, how much material and what type of equipment needed for a cleaner to perform the cleaning that is required for your business. Our friendly supervisors are always happy to perform a free onsite visit to decide the best price and cleaning program for your premises.
- What to look for when hiring an office cleaner in Clayton?-:Our Clayton office cleaners are all reliable, professional and well trained. We only employ full-time cleaners. This guarantees that the cleaners are committed to high cleaning standards.
- Do cleaners in Clayton have insurance?-:Of course! We are fully insured. Certificates of our insurances will be mailed to you with our quotation so you can have peace of mind.
We offer a huge range of commercial cleaning in Clayton, such as
- Commercial Cleaning Clayton
- Office Cleaning Clayton
- Industrial Cleaning Clayton
- Carpet Steam Cleaning Clayton
- Child Care Cleaning Clayton
- Body Corporate Cleaning Clayton
- Builders Final Cleaning Clayton
- School Cleaning Clayton
- Medical Centre Cleaning Clayton
- Bank Cleaning Clayton
- Church Cleaning Clayton
- Shopping Centre Cleaning Clayton
- Restaurant Cleaning Clayton
- Pubs/Clubs Cleaning Clayton
- Car Park cleaning Clayton
- Vinyl floor strip and reseal in Clayton
- End of lease cleaning in Clayton.
- Pressure cleaning in Clayton.
How to keep your office germ free -:
How office cleaning companies help to keep your offices clean during the winter flu season? It is very vital to follow office cleaning practices to ensure that your office remains healthy and hygienic during the flu season
For many businesses the winter months flu can become a challenge. Flu is a common infectious viral illness spread by coughs and sneezes.
- Wash your hands -:It is important to make sure that you and everyone in your office washes their hands thoroughly and after every meeting with another person. Shaking hands at the beginning of a meeting is very courteous. However this can spread germs easily. Washing hands after coming back from the shops or meetings is also very important as you may of picked up germs whilst out and you can now spread them within your office. Washing hands often and drying them on disposable paper towels (or laundering hand towels regularly) – can significantly reduce the chance of catching a virus, especially the rotavirus, which tends to infect children and causes vomiting and diarrhoea.
- Using hand sanitizer-:It’s necessary to have hand sanitizer distributed throughout the office. Especially in high traffic areas such as reception and the office kitchen.
- Coughs and sneezes spread disease -:make sure you and your employee’s cover mouth and nose every time sneeze. Train those who clean kitchens and surfaces to do the same so they are not the ones spreading germs.
- Clean air conditioning/heater filters -:Many offices have excellent heating facilities. These however can really dry out offices and spread germs if not regularly cleaned. Make sure that your office uses new technology as these more often than not trap germs and release only clean, fresh air.
- Use air purifiers -:these can be used throughout the office to minimise discomfort and increase productivity. Air purifiers work by attracting harmful particles such as smoke, mould, pollen, bacteria, viruses and pet dander that are in the air by trapping them in the filter system. The impurities remain on the filter leaving the clean air to continue to circulate. Although air purifiers don’t completely eliminate germs and bacteria they go a-long way to decrease discomfort particularly in allergy sufferers and people with compromised immune systems.
- Hire an expert office cleaning company like Compaq Cleaning office cleaners in Clayton-: to deep clean the office before the flu season starts. A clean office will attract fewer germs and bacteria as there is no dust, mould or moisture to settle on. Once flu season is over another deep clean can be done so as to get rid of any germs that may have settled.
Things to do The Day Before Your Office Cleaner is Due -:
Each one of us mostly have worked in an office at least one time. Therefore we know how messy they can get if we’re not careful. With the slow accumulation of general dirtiness, and maybe one or two people not picking up after themselves, it really doesn’t take long for things to get out of hand and the office no longer gives the impression of a professional environment! This is the reason why most offices hire a commercial office cleaning company to take the strain and keep things looking clean and professional.
- Do Tidy –: Do a quick tidy up, the less time your cleaner has to spend moving things out of their way, the more time they will have to actually clean!
- Organise Paperwork –: Most of the time paperwork takes over your desk. If you spend a few minutes to file or get rid of anything not needed will make things easier for your cleaner. Also less likely an important document will be shuffled or misplaced.
- Categorize areas that need more attention –:Accidents happen in the office such as spilling coffee on the table, Someone managed to burst their lunch all over the microwave etc. Leave a note or use a cleaners communication book to note down special notes to your cleaners, Then it will be easy for the cleaners to adjust their schedule to accommodate.
- Desk litter–: Most of employee’s practically live at their desks, lunch is often eaten there, and sometimes a few cups of coffee will be consumed there too, as well as the occasional cream cake and chocolate treat! Take a few minutes to throw away any rubbish and clear dirty dishes.
- Quick check around –:Lastly, it’s also worth taking a few moments just to have a check around and note anything damaged or broken. This could save any embarrassment or misunderstandings with your cleaner as you’ll know it wasn’t them!
These are also great habits to get into in-between cleans too as your office will maintain that ‘just cleaned’ feel for much longer. Just by spending a few minutes on these things, you’ll be allowing your office cleaner to do the best job possible and will be really making the most of your cleaning service!